Jennifer Aniston: 'Horrible Bosses' Topless Scenes Are Just 'Good Rumors'

popeater.com
Think you're going to see Jennifer Aniston topless in her latest flick? Think again. Though rumors that the actress would bare it all in 'Horrible Bosses' have made the rounds, Aniston says it's simply not true.

"I have no idea where those rumors started, but it's a good rumor," Aniston told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Maybe fans will get a thrill on the DVD extras?

"Not true at all," she said, laughing. "Where do these things start?"

But just because Aniston isn't taking it all off for the raunchy film doesn't mean she's not getting down and dirty. The actress plays a dentist who sexually harasses her assistant (played by 'Always Sunny in Philadelphia' star Charlie Day), and she takes her infatuation with him to the limit.

"It's usually the male character in that role," she said of playing such a forward character. "That's why I thought of [the character] like a guy. Other than that I just stuck to what was in the script. I didn't have any input as to what she said. That was all on the page. And I was tickled and excited. The raunchier, the better."

Why take on such a racy role now, after years of romantic comedy roles?

"I don't want to play it safe all the time," she said. "I wanted to take a risk ... I wanted to do something that allowed me to go in a different direction. I've never had a script come to me in the past that allowed me to go in this direction."

New movies, new roles and now a new real-life love interest. Aniston has been spotted out and about with her 'Wanderlust' co-star Justin Theroux -- and it appears things are getting serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment