Jen Aniston: Why I've Worn the Same Bikini for Years


US Magazine
Jennifer Aniston is a repeat offender and proud of it!
In a new interview with Glamour mag, the actress, 42, defends her tendency to wear the same articles of clothing over and over again -- like the bikini she's been photographed in for two years straight.

"I'll wear it for as many years as the strings still tie!" Aniston tells Glamour, adding that she's not a fan of elaborate two-pieces worn by some stars.
"Bathing suits now have so much hardware on them that they singe your skin. When you take your bikini off, it looks like you've been branded with crop circles and lightning bolts and words like Gucci!"

Aniston shares the Glamour cover with Demi Moore and Alicia Keys; the trio collaborated to help launch Five, a series of films about women and breast cancer set to air on Lifetime October 10. Aniston directed one of the short films.
In the chat, the star -- dating Justin Theroux since March -- also sheds light on her ideal relationship.

"I would say I couldn't be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness and humor. And awesomeness," says Aniston.
The Horrible Bosses star -- who's had a string of box office hits and recently had a handprint ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theater -- says she's never felt better. "Being this side of 40 feels like what I should have felt being this side of 25: in my body, in my heart, happy with my life, and OK with whatever bumps in the road present themselves," she gushes.

Not that Aniston isn't nostalgic about her early days in Hollywood. "When I was 22, I was having a ball! I would have nothing to say to myself.  I was living in Laurel Canyon with my best friends...and we were dreaming of creating things like Five."

No comments:

Post a Comment