Lindsay Lohan insists she wasn't drinking after NYC faceplant

foxnews
Dina Lohan may have wanted her troubled daughter to move back to New York to get her away from California‘s s “different court system,” but that plan doesn’t seem to be working so well.
Lindsay Lohan -- or do we just call her Lindsay now? -- who is currently on probation stemming from her 2007 DUI conviction, made a spectacular faceplant outside the Motor City Bar on New York’s Lower East Side at 2:30am on Wednesday.
PHOTOS: See Lindsay's faceplant.
Wearing a leopard print fur coat, dark stockings and clutching a cigarette, the recently rehabbed starlet laughed as she was on her knees, recovering from her embarrassing slip.
But with the ensuing hoopla surrounding the embarrassing photos, Lindsay insisted that it was clumsiness, not alcohol, that caused the spill.
"I was NOT drinking, nor do I drink,” Lohan told TMZ.com. "I was with my brother, sister and friends. I was making a joke. They're trying to make something out of nothing. Just because I'm out doesn't mean I'm drinking."
Yesterday, Lohan posted this missive on her Facebook page, "Is it not allowed to slip and fall? im always a klutz!!!" Then, she Tweeted, “funny how making a joke can turn into.... well, me falling and a story.. #twisted”


No comments:

Post a Comment